Sunday, June 3, 2007

Catching Up

Had the chance to catch up with a friend. Internet coordination is fun that way. He invited my unit to train with is. It would be great, they have the resources and equipment, we just need to get funding out of the black hole that is the Guard Bureau. I'll figure it out. Someday.
Had one of the commanders of a unit we support tell me what he expects from his weather guys and make sure the we understood the importance of what we do to his work. I do, but it was nice to hear it. I have to coordinate the work of the people that support him directly, and so I promised to push my guys to get him what he needs.
I've already almost finished the cookies my sister made. I, um, don't want them to go bad.
That's about it.
I saw the Democratic debate. Had it on in the background. Those red chairs they had for the town hall portion looked comfy. We could use some of those.

Expected commentary, didn't you?

No comments: