Thursday, June 14, 2007

I hate Journey

I do not like the band Journey. Their music is overly theatrical for my taste and the lead singer's voice is annoying to me. Mr. Perry, you are very talented and I respect your accomplishments, but I'm not a fan.
It's irrelevant to my work, but courtesy of David Chase, whose show I didn't even watch, their song is everywhere. I blame Al Qaeda.
Not much else to report. I was being teased because I've got my own grocery story at my work station and don't need to hit the chow hall at all. It's a little unconventional, but it works for me.
I see in the news that rather than Arab governments being willing to fight Israel to the last Palestinian, the Palestinians are fighting themselves to the last. Apparently they have rediscovered defenestration too. I guess this is progress. They are now approaching the level of Prague, circa 1618.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.