Saturday, June 30, 2007

Underestimating the Ingenuity of Fools...

I've heard some incredible stories about some very stupid people. I can't share them, sorry, but needless to say they would be almost funny if they weren't real. It's sad and a little embarrassing.
The same troop who was relating the stories to me told that I was ruined. To have the opportunity to work in the environment I'm in now this early in my career has spoiled me. Anything else will be slow, silly, and full of rules aimed at the lowest common denominator. Oh well. Guess I'll have to keep working with these folks.

If the news out of the UK is any indication, there will be plenty of opportunities to come out and play.

I also had another small world moment, reconnecting with someone I know. It's always nice and a little amusing when that happens.

No comments: