Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Nothing Significant To Report

Not much new going on. Still trying to coordinate some of my side projects. Downloaded some info on local language and customs. Figured it'd be nice to make that effort on the off chance I come in to contact with locals.
Of course unplanned contact with locals is probably not good and the converstation in such a scenario would be in a rather universal language. Ironically, I'm better prepared for that than the more likely planned situation. Thus the little studies on the side.
Mostly it keeps me working different sides of my mind.

I had forgotten that Fred Thompson was in Die Hard 2. It was on AFN. He was such a strong and firm leader as the head of the airport during a terrorist attack. And he has played a district attorney, so he is also strong on crime. Wasn't he in The Hunt for Red October as an Admiral? None of the other candidates ever wore an Admiral's uniform. With all this hype, what did he do in the real world?
Dennis Kucinich can at least claim to have wrecked Cleveland.

No comments: