Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just our luck...

Well, last shift will be funny in retrospect. In a few weeks. I can tell the story later when it will be meaningless. Sorry.
Right now I'm eagerly awaiting news on my food situation and on my training situation. Not sure which will be resolved first or which will have the better ending. Training issues will probably be resolved first. My boss is working on it and may have an answer by the end of the week--I just suspect that it isn't the answer we want. The food, however is on its way. We'll see.
I'm kind of amazed that the week is almost over. They go by fast, even if the calendar doesn't seem to be moving forward at the same pace. Oh well.

Anyhow, a funny story that I can share is that I saw some guy walking around with an iPod shuffle on an armband. It was neon blue and so very tiny. So there he is in his brown t-shirt and black running shorts (our PT uniform), with a bright blue tiny iPod. I thought it was funny.
I also like the comment where "my aunt" is going to see "my wife." Spy games are fun. We're all so spooky.

No comments: