Sunday, May 13, 2007

Quickie

Well, work continues to be busy and rewarding.
I've come down with a slight cold but there are plentiful supplies of generic sudafed and Flinstones vitamins. Yes, those Flinstones vitamins. I didn't check, but I bet the hardcore types only eat the Bam Bam ones.
I managed to call both my mother and mother-in-law for Mother's Day. There was quite the line for phones. It is kind of sweet really.
One of my troops found out I am going to law school soon. It caused him to question my morals because in the shift from meteorology to law, I will be moving on to a second profession in which I'll be paid to lie. This from another weather guy.

Please keep those three kidnapped troops in your thoughts and prayers. We will catch those responsible. I just hope we do so in time to save those guys.

Gotta run.

No comments: