Monday, July 2, 2007

Another $3.50...

Another day down. No funny stories or anything, though good work was done. I'm continuously impressed by the people I work with and support. I can't say it enough.
I'm trying to care about the commutation of Scooter Libby's sentance, but it's not working. So he's not going to jail, but he's still a convicted felon.
If principle is what is important, then no one should be satisfied with this. Fortunately, that rarely seems to be an issue.

Anyway...
Two years. Wow. In typical fashion, both of us almost forgot and neither of us is home. But I'm looking forward to many more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two Years - Wow! May you always be so in love and so happy. And, all goes well you will be together before the month is out. Guess Who.

Linda J. said...

Happy two years. Hope all is well with you both and that you find some time together soon.
Love from the couple who just celebrated 25 in May.