Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Salute

I saw on the news that Gen. Wayne Downing died. A former commander at multiple levels of the Ranger Regiment, JSOC, and USSOCOM, his contributions were many. It's unfortunate that it has gotten so little coverage. RLTW.

Not much new on my end. Staying focused, though it takes more effort than at the beginning. We made some good calls and got some ops going. It is a good feeling that they will hold or launch on my word. Sure the weather guy is an easy target,
but the trust is there.

One thing is making me very nervous. Almost scared. My wife has not only named the kittens she found living in our backyard, she has given them knicknames for their names, and sent me pictures of them in which I can clearly see the bowl of food she put out for them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to put something important in today's blog.

-sister

Anonymous said...

I have found out all about the kittens. You are right to be scared!