Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Hmmm

Happy Birthday JJ! Be sure to call him and wish him a happy birthday. All of you.

I guess I'm officially in the military because I went to the clinic and left with bag full of 800mg Motrins. They cure everything from muscle aches/strains to cancer and violent amputations. It's like at summer camp where it didn't matter if you complained of a sore throat, you'd leave on crutches.
It was nothing serious, don't worry.

Something I just realized was funny... there is a sign in the bathroom that says not to discuss troop movements. Get it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

I dont' know what camp you went to, but I only ever got cough drops and band aids....and I actually needed crutches.
-little one